Doctors Are Speechless: Just Boil These 2 Ingredients and You Will Quickly Lose All of Your Body Fat!
Excess body weight gain is something of a global phenomenon. More people are excessively large and even morbidly obese these days. The simple reason for this is the drastic change in our lifestyle and eating habits.
We are less active in this day and age, with more time spent sitting on a couch watching television, at our desk working on our computers or playing video games. This sedentary lifestyle has led to us gaining excessive weight, especially if we stuff out body’s with processed and refined foods.
Increased bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and lower good cholesterol (HDL) levels is the consequence of our choice of lifestyle and food. The first thing you need to do in trying to lose excess weight is to quit consuming refined and processed foods, then change your lifestyle and be more outgoing, take walks in the morning or in the evening and actively engage in an exercise regimen that will help you burn fat, stay fit and healthy.
You should also try consuming a homemade natural ingredients recipe that will help you shed the excess weight, while boosting your energy and immune system.
Here’s what you need to make this recipe:
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Pure natural honey – 2 tablespoons
- Water – 250 ml
Preparation and Use:
- Put the cinnamon in a saucepan of boiling water.
- Once boiled, leave it to cool at room temperature.
- As soon as the cinnamon tea is cool, add the pure natural honey to it and stir.
- Consume half a cup of the recipe before bedtime and the other half in the morning of the next day, before you have breakfast and especially on an empty stomach.Within one week you will begin to notice significant positive changes in your weight. With the honey and cinnamon combination you boost your rate of metabolism, lower the bad cholesterol (LDL) in your body and boost your immune system.You also enrich your body with vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants which will destroy free radicals. You should remember to change your lifestyle as well, by engaging in regular exercise and eating a balanced diet.